- Cmdr. Stryker (+6)
- Lancer (6)
- Ironclad (7)
- Journeyman Warcaster (3)
- Charger (4)
- Sword Knights (Full unit 6)
- Kommander Sorsha (+5)
- Juggernaut (7)
- Destroyer (9)
- Widowmakers (4)
- Iron Fang Pikemen (Min. Unit 5)
As you can see by the pic - I lost. Actually, the game was really close until I decided to chance it. I thought my Ironclad was withing charge distance to his caster so I dumped 3 focus on him and charged him at the caster. Well, with having to go up a hill and loosing 1/2 my remaining movement put me .000001 mm out of charge range. It wasn't that close but I was about 1/4 of an inch out of melee range. Well, this of course put my Ironclad out of control range so I had to advance my line. I thought I was smart and swarmed his Jugg. with 6 Sword Knights and kept the other two to shield my caster. Well, he proceeded to shoot both blockers with his caster, shoot me for all but 3 damage with the Widowmakers, charge in the two remaining Pikemen, and knock me down on his first attack. Yeah, I died horribly.
- Sword Knights with Blur just can not be shot. Same thing with Arcane Shield once they get in Melee. 16DEF while they try shooting at you, and 17 ARM in melee is nothing to sneeze at.
- Warcasters are nice - but you have to protect them. I didn't have mine completely behind his Charger and he got sniped very quickly.
- You have to be aggressive and go after his caster - but pay attention to the terrain. If I remembered that the piece of paper we were using was a hill, I doubt I would have chanced it.