Iron Agenda

Monday, December 13, 2010

Army shot and holiday news

 Well, I decided to do a group shot as I got in absolutely no painting tonight. But overall I think I am well on my way to a nice sized army.

Remember - clicky clicky makes me bigger!
Also, the reason I didn't get much painting done is the old lady and her "Your always obsessed with something new" logic. Which is true... but if any of you know her in real life and tell her - I will deny it venomously. So, family night, and as Christmas gets closer I might miss a few nights. She just doesn't understand my 2 painting a day plastic-crack habit.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking force there, I still really like the Sword Knights. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Going to have to do one of mine now!

    ReplyDelete