So, on with the lists and the pics. I made sure and took pics turn by turn after each of our activations. We had to call it with no definitive winner, but with two heavies still in play and a mechanic that could just repair the damage I conceded the win. Plus I figured out my mistake 1/2 way through the game and felt like a heel.
Forces of Khador:
- Kommander Soarcha +5
- Juggernaut 7
- Destroyer 9
- Iron Fang Pikemen (min) 5
- Hammerfall High Shield Gun Corps (Min) 5 x2 = 10
- Thor Steinhammer 2
- Wodowmakers 4
- Orgun Bokur 3
Forces of Cygnar:
- Commander Coleman Stryker +6
- Hammersmith 8
- Defender 9
- Sword Knights (full) 6
- Trencher Infantry (supposed to min was max) 10
- Long Gunner Infantry (min) 6
- Journeyman Warcaster 3
- Charger 4
As you can see we are both running heavy at the bottom of the screen. With so many troops the dwarves not blocking his LOS really paid off.
|End of Game|
- Khador Armor is nearly impossible to penetrate. I am buying Hunters for my Cygnar ASAP.
- Iron Fang's with Shield Wall order - see point #1.
- Mechanics are awesome. Thor was an after thought trying to find him enough points for a proper match. He easily made his points back.
- Sword Knights - good tarpit unit. No good trying to kill Tron Fangs. Needing a 9 on 2d6 to do 1 point of damage is HARD to get.
- Read your cards. I completely forgot to read the back of the Hammersmith and didn't get any Follow Up, Beat Back, or Chain Attack lovin.
- Charger w/ Journeyman - Good combo. 2 range 12 shots both boosted to hit and to damage. My single Charger killed all but one Widowmaker and 3 Iron Fang Pikemen. 8 point combo took out most of 9 points. Good trade.
- Can units charge without a charge order? The way we have been playing is that this is a NO as I can not find the specifics in the book. We just had to move into melee and swing away unboosted.
- When firing into Melee do you roll to see if you hit all the models withing helee range of the target model Friend or Foe? I.E. there were two Iron Fang Pike Men in base to base hitting my Sword Knight. Did it have a chance to hit his other guy as well as mine if I missed the initial target?