Iron Agenda

Monday, January 17, 2011

Finished Siege

Hell, here he is. Spent a bit more time on him than the other Cygnar I have - as they have been about quantity over quality. Now, don't get me wrong, I still want them to look nice but my #1 goal for them has been just a fully painted army. The fact that I like how they are turning out is just a plus - a major one. I put a few layers of blue on him and four different whites. I wanted him to look like he just came from a battle, yet is at least presentable. What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. I like him! I do think his loin cloth needs more shades between the brown and white. There's a stark contrast there, and that's good - but it looks more like a design than representation of depth. The shading on the boiler is great, though - can we see a rear shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also think the loin cloth looks great! but i don't think that this "unrealistic" look is a bad thing. i really like this hard contrast between the two colours. its just like your trade mark^^

    ReplyDelete