Iron Agenda

Saturday, January 1, 2011

More Cygnar WIP, Journeyman Warcaster FIN

Well a week of being together I managed to have nearly a whole day to paint. I clear coated the holiday's helpings, and painted up the alt. Journeyman Warcaster. All I have left is the base - but I never base one model at a time so I will base her when I base the other jacks.

I spent a bit of time on her as you can see and did some more highlighting than usual - actually I liked the long gunner standard bearer's flag so much I hit her with a little as well. Let me know what you think.


Finally we have the other bit that I painted today and thats my Firefly, Defender and my other Charger. Just the blue's but I thought I would show what they look like before the wash.
That's it for today. Hopefully I will get more done tomorrow but my brother is coming over and hopefully I can convince him to play a proper game in the game room so I can take pics for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment